Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Made in STL

Ginuwine released his album today with major STL support. His new label is Notifi Records headed by Ira Dewitt (we've already had the pleasure of having her in the V.I.P. Suite) who made folks take notice when she started up STL's newest record label. Ginuwine has been in a St. Louis a lot over the last year making sure that this album "Last Chance" hit the charts with a bang. I can't front like I didn't question if Dewitt when I heard she was working with Ginuwine because I thought he was a 90's star that was the end, but this man has a more mature sound and look to match. The album just hit stores today and from the joints we've already heard I'm going to say it's a go.


For those that don't know I'm a Murphy Lee fan all day long so when he linked his song with Day 26 on twitter I thought it was my duty as President of his fan club to post the song for all to hear. Ok maybe I'm not president of the fan club but in my mind I'm head of promotions for his upcoming album.

0 Comments: