Friday, June 5, 2009

STOP THE MADNESS

I'm not sure who told these young girls it was ok but we are here to end the madness. BRA STRAPS should NOT show unless you are modeling for Victory Secret. Yes you may be excited about the new bra you got while at Vickie's Memorial Day Sale but I promise you we don't need to see it in the club, the mall, church, work anyplace that is public. If you know the chick in the pic above please tell her we said good try on the simple look with jeans, white tank, big bag and gold jewelry but she got a FAIL for not investing in the right bra.

10 Comments:

King Majorz B.D. said...

OWWW Brastraps make me hot in my ball area.

ICEE said...

I WAS GOING TO COMMENT ON THE PIC HOWEVER I GOT SIDE TRACKED BY KING MAJORZ B.D...........

stlnubianqueen said...

she look cool to me. Ya'll just country as hell I guess, I would rock that in a minute and Im not that young.

Anonymous said...

You're kidding right? People can dress as they please, who are you to set the standards? No wonder people laugh at St. Louis and call us country.

*Dominek* said...

This was @ Lure on Thursday?? I saw her. Different strokes for different folks!

belinders said...

#EPIC FAIL# please refer homegirl to Strap Perfect... see AsSeenonTV.com. I really don't want to see your bra straps. Really.

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
SOME ONE NEEDS TO TELL HER THAT IS VERY DISTASTEFUL.NOW A DAYS WOMEN ARE SHOWING THEIR THONGS, THEIR BRAS,AND WHAT EVER ELSE THEY WANT TO DISPLAY. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY MEN DONT TAKE THEM HOME TO MEET THEIR MOTHER..LMAO GROW UP , LEAVE SOMETHING TO THE IMAGINATION.

ICEE said...

YALL REALLY NEED TO CALM DWN SO HER BRA STRAP IS SHOWING OK SO WHAT..... IT WAS SOOOO MUCH MORE U CLD HVE POSTED THEN ABT THIS LADY BRA.....BUT OK.....PPL ARE WAY TO JUDEMENTAL FOR ME!!!

Brendolyn Marie said...

ROTFLMAO she was standing in the VIP (well thats what it was supposed to be) area. All Ima say is WOOOOWWWW! (jamie insert side ete picture here Please!) LOL

Unknown said...

as a guy i dont really get all of the women fashion do's and dont's and i probably wouldnt have noticed that either. but its funny to listen to womens reactions..