Thursday, August 6, 2009

YOU SO FUNKY...

Oh lord this video brought me so much joy. I still remember doing this dance back when we were...ok let me not show how old we are. Please tell me you all remember this video and if you can still do this dance...well meet us at The Loft on Friday cause I plan on asking DJ Cuddy to play this LOL.

Oh LORD you know an old dance song had to make it in the hands of somebody's cheer team so check out these subuaran kids doing they thing. I was kind of feeling their remix on the dance until the 1:20 mark when the poor girl in the green lost her clip on ponytail...lmao

1 Comment:

My Natural Reality said...

HAHA sooo inappropriate! But dang if I ain't used to love doin that dance lol...I'd forgot about this!

And uhhh what hip hop videos the lil one in the red been watchin lol...she was doin the most! Her mama betta watch her before she's smackin gum so hard she can barely talk, wearin doorknocker earrings, and dating the star of the basketball team lol