Sunday, September 20, 2009

Messy Monday

We not trying to be Messy but you tell us what you think

Somebody tell me how Shar got into the Emmy's...her and Lil Mama must have the same agent cause I'm confused right now. That David's Bridal dress is cute *insert your own form of sarcasm here* but is that a different shade purse she is carrying. Oh well hell she got in and we didn't so do you Super Baby Mama. 


Are we still in mourning with Effie or is ok to talk about Jennifer Hudson and her fashion mishaps yet, cause that metallic foil arts and craft project she is rocked with her new baby tucked inside makes me sad. But we love you Effie White. I guess Punk was at home watching the Baby

Look at that one chick from Destiny's Child walking the cobblestone in London. Yes she is sweet and loves the lord and thank God because only Jesus can stop me from talking about that dress. But I can't front, if it had streets from the Northside on it I might go to Northwest Plaza and get me one too.

Uh yeah well the clothes I can deal with but there is still something very disturbing about this picture. Oh well Oprah welcome Mr. & Mrs. Mariah Carey on her show anyway and let them act all out like they were on Jerry Springer kissing all wild and what not.

1 Comment:

ICEE said...

WOW I AGREE.....THEY ALL LOOK A MESS.....HOWEVA I LOVE NICK AND MARIAH THEY SEEM REALLY HAPPY AND IN LOVE TO ME SO I SAY GET YO KISS ON IF THATS HOW U FEEL.....