Friday, September 18, 2009

What's YOUR Alter EGO

Derek Blanks the king of Alter Ego photos and ATL's favorite photographer unvieled his Alter Ego photos of The Real Housewives of Atlanta last night. I don't know if it was the photo reveal or Kim's wig and bruised ankle who got more attention but NeNe still managed to show off the photos her and her quick weave directed. I thought the photos were pretty good with the exception of Kim of course, I'm sorry but I just can't stay focus when she comes on tv, I think her wig has some kind of control over me.

SHEREE: Gold Digger attacks ATM
KIM: The Wife and the Mistress *yawn*

LISA: The Bully and Girl Scout


KANDI: Drunk Driver and Victim


NeNe: Mother of Pearls and Stripper

What's your alter EGO?

2 Comments:

vanitaapplebum said...

Her name is Rashida and I keep her chained in a locked basement. Hopefully none of yall will get to meet her.

ICEE said...

LMAO NOT RASHIDA!!!! I HEARD THAT STRAIGHT FRM THE HOOD.....