Monday, September 28, 2009

Messy Monday

I don't know when this pictured was snapped. Hell I don't even care when it was. But I clearly want to stalk Omarion long enough to get his number and text him and tell him to cut out the foolishness. This is why these young boys are walking around in tight ass jeans and fruity colored accessories. Please O do me a favor and burn all of this mess Waiting To Exhale style. I just can't right now.... polka dots, skinny jeans, Mr. Rodgers sweater, teal glasses BOY STOP!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

he is super sweet anyway so i am not surprised. ever since him and bow broke up he been out there bad

Seven L. Maxwell said...

OMG!!! You are so right about this one! Check out that D.O.S (Death of Skinny Jeans) article I wrote for Delux. It's on the blog.

Seven L. Maxwell said...

And by the way, is that a blouse he's wearing? This foolishness has to CEASE!!!

The City Suite said...

She is too cute oh wait thats a guy for real. Who told him he could do this. Hey if Bow Wow like it who are we to complain

Seven L. Maxwell said...

GIRL! WWJD