Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WTF WEDNESDAY??!!!!???!!!


You know initially I wasn't going to post this. When I clicked open this picture it gave my weary soul a real heavy sigh. I said ok maybe this is a Halloween Party, then I looked at the sign at the top. Stuff like this confuses me I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I know sweet Ms. Jane Pittman feels like she is being dragged all over again in her grave. Is this what you want your legacy to be Brenda? Pac said it best "Brenda's got a baby, but Brenda's barely got a brain".

5 Comments:

Seven L. Maxwell said...

OMMFG!!! I wonder how much she got paid for endorsements. Transformers huh? Nah, this right here is More than meets the eye!

sts_best said...

When does she transfer back to someone with COMMON sense...?

Delux Magazine said...

... i am confused....

nelly fan said...

I thought it was kind of cute, in a ghetto halloween costume kind of way

L Brady The Brave said...

* BAWHAWHAWHAWHAW!!!!!!*