Sunday, December 14, 2008

Open Letter to the RAMS

Dear Rams:


I became a fan the moment those old school blue and yellow uniforms played in Busch Stadium in 1995 for the first time. Yes we have 1 superbowl championship to our name but the team that played in that game is just about all gone, some players may still remain but the heart of that team doesn't beat any longer. Now 10 years later I have to watch my hometown team go 2-12 and all but give away a game to the Seahawks. You were doing so good, with leads throughout the game. Then you lose it at the end of the game and give up what could have been your 3rd (and maybe final) win to a team that came in with the same sorry 2-11 record. There is nothing worse than having somebody else trying to tell you how to do your job but if you keep playing like that I'm going to become a volunteer coach and make some serious changes with the team. All starters will now be replaced by the Hazelwood East Spartans, with former Ram Mike Jones as Head Coach I'm sure they will be o.k. playing on the NFL level. The second string team will now be the Herbert Hoover 12 light. Don't worry those kids have heart and have so far won more games this season that you all have in the last 2 years. All current players will still be on the team but you will be forced now to live at Rams Park until you can prove that you know how to score and block. Oh and sorry but there will be no partying. You don't get to hang out at EXO (I saw you all Friday night) and party like you're winners when you have only won 2 games. TWO GAMES! Do you really think it's o.k. to party just 48 hours before a game when you have only won TWO GAMES? NO! I will still plan to support you but now I will have to do it in the privacy of my own home. I will no longer be wasting my gas to travel down to a half-filled Dome to watch in horror as you play like a little league team. Please understand that I still love my team but I am extremely disappointed in your performance. If there is anything that we can do to help you further please let us know.

Thanks
suite STL


ATTENTION suiteSTL readers: If you see a Rams player out at the grocery store, movies, club, church, etc, please tell them to get they behind back to Rams park because they are on lockdown until the 2010 season!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

you are wrong for this one

Anonymous said...

everybody has something to say and everyone is ready to give up because of a bad season.

suiteSTL said...

WE ARE NOT READY TO GIVE UP BECAUSE OF A BAD SEASON WE ARE READY TO GIVE UP BECAUSE THE PAST 6 SEASONS HAVE BEEN BAD. WE DID HOWEVER SAY THAT WE STILL LOVE THEM, WE JUST NEED THEM TO DO BETTER. SO ANONYMOUS (U MUST BE A RAMS PLAYER) DON'T FEEL OFFENDED BY THIS LETTER, TAKE IT TO HEART AND DO BETTER. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!

ICEE said...

I DNT THINK THAT IS GIVING UP I THINK THAT IS A TRUE FAN GIVING SOME MUCH NEEDED TOUGH LOVE......WIN ARE TRY OUTS MY 7YR OLD PLAYS RUNNIN BACK/TIGHT END FOR THE BULLDOGS 7 LIGHT.....WZUP CAN HE FILL IN....I MEAN U KNW UNTIL THEY GET THERE SHYT RIGHT....

Anonymous said...

they like to party more than they like to practice

Anonymous said...

ya'll play too much for this one

Still Patrice said...

hahaha too funny!
but so damn true. can you play just a wee bit a ball. give a teench of effort. geesh