Wednesday, December 3, 2008

suite reservation: LIL WAYNE

UPDATE: PRESALE CODE IS "seat" and can be purchased by going to www.livenation.com
Alright, get ready to spend your rent money, because Lil Wayne is coming back to St. Louis. This time he is bringing more than those 2 styrofoam cups that he insist on carrying around everywhere he goes. Mr. Carter will be in St. Louis with T-Pain, Keyshia Cole, Gym Class Heroes, & Keri Hilson for his "I AM MUSIC TOUR" on Thursday, January 8, 2009 at the Chaifetz Arena on the campus of St. Louis University. Oh and you know we gotta make sure you all get the hook up on tickets so if you want pre-sale ticket information, we will post it once we have at least 10 COMMENTS from this post.

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I WENT WHEN HE CAME BACK IN AUGUST, THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME AT THE CHAFEITZ BUT I LIKE IT. IT'S MORE INTIMATE, LIKE EVEN IF YOUR IN THE BACK YOUR NOT THAT FAR AWAY FROM THE STAGE. I'M DEFINITELY GETTING FLOOR SEATS

Anonymous said...

i love lil wayne. i know you said you giving a code but what about some free tickets!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i am going to have to come home this weekend cuz i must see my boo

Anonymous said...

Why does he always have to 2-3 cups stacked up. All that money and he is stacking cups, just hood

Still Patrice said...

I'm just gon help with the comments.. as much as i love wayne and K. cole. I'm not sure i want to see them in concert. lol

ICEE said...

HIM AND HIS CUPS DID THE DAMN THING THIS YEAR!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is Gym Class Heroes and how did they pick that name

Anonymous said...

he look like a rat

Anonymous said...

yeah i pretty much wouldnt pay to see any of them in concert..but imma help w/ the comments

Anonymous said...

stop playing jamie and just give the people the damn code

Anonymous said...

I'm confused, did this already happen or is this going down in 2009?

Jami B. said...

I see ya"ll will make comments for the Monster...I mean Lil Wayne