Thursday, March 12, 2009

Get Ready for SPRING TRAINING

You already know that if there is something new coming to STL, suiteSTL is going to be the FIRST to let you know. There is a new club in town and the first major event will be held on Saturday, March 21. Boogie D will be on the mic and DJ OK on the 1's and 2's, so you know the party will be HOT. The gentlemen of FreeTime and Koncepts have partnered up with the The FACTORY to host the first major event at the hottest new club to hit Washington Ave.

You know we love us some STL and we love it even more when everyone can work together to make some things happen, and that's what this event is really doing. I already know that when you hear something new the first thing folks wanna know is "who is behind it." THE FACTORY is hot and that's all you really need to know but I will say that it has the magic touch of Mario Wayne.

Did we mention that this event is FREE for ladies before 10:30pm. Ladies please make sure you come in the spot dressed to impressed cause there will plenty of fine men there trust us. Fellas make sure you come out cause you know that means the place will be packed early. For Bottle Service and VIP information check out Free Time.

9 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

Maybe I'll come, not sure yet. LOL. Just kidding. :) I will be there. Oh and ICEE, I missed my comment partner. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for something new...and this looks like a good event to kick things off but do I have to dress like the video girl model on the flyer to get in???

Power Couple said...

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CHECK THIS OUT FOR SURE.

WHO IS DJ OK?

Anonymous said...

I wonder where is this at the old Lucky's and Isyss spot. Nothing lasts there so I hope this is in a different location. We needed this, those other clubs are kind of played

Jami B. said...

I'm excited about a new venue cause I've been looking for a new Saturday Night location that I can go to. I just hope they let me pop bottles...water bottles that is!

FreeTime LLC said...

Its actually across the street from Pin Up bowl but its gonna be a dope event all I say is think about the club in Strictly Business

Anonymous said...

This is gonna be dope folks!!!

Anonymous said...

Pin Up Bowl or Flamingo Bowl????

ICEE said...

IM BACK INC I WAS A LIL SICK THANKS TO THE KIDS AT MY SON BDAY PARTY LAST WEEK......


THIS SOUNDS LIKE A NICE SPOT MAYBE I WILL CHK IT OUT!!!1