Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Is In The Air

Casual Day
Casual Day - by suitestl on Polyvore.com

golden goddess
golden goddess - by suitestl on Polyvore.com

I wanna party
I wanna party - by suitestl on Polyvore.com

flirty casual date
flirty casual date - by suitestl on Polyvore.com

I know it may be cold today but you all tasted that weather last weekend. Even with the rain I must admit that it left me wanting more of that warm weather. Spring and Fall would have to be my favorite seasons. Not to hot, not to cold, and for some reason it just makes you feel girly and flirty. I put together a few outfit ideas for looking your best this spring.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE these looks especially the one with the orange bag. great choices.

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
THE DIFFRENT LOOKS ARE STYLISH AND PRETTY,BUT MY FAVORITES ARE THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE IS SIMPLE BUT CUTE, AND THE LAST ONE IS SEXY BUT TASTEFUL.

Jami B. said...

I'm with Roll Bounce all the way on this one. I love the first and last looks. Simple but oh so Fly. In my mind I would like to think that CryssRenne picked both of those collections for me! With all those straps and crap on the red shoe I shouldn't have any problems walking with my cracked out knee...lol

Look #3 - I can see ICEE rocking that one all the way (minus the formal earrings)

Anonymous said...

I need those two looks in the middle asap... I'm not big on t-shirts either but that I Love My City is hot to death

Anonymous said...

where can i get that third outfit from? oh and the fourth too, dont really care for the first look, but i guess it's cool

ICEE said...

U THNK U KNW ME JAMI B....... I LOVE ALL 4.....BUT I WLD SWITCH THE JEANS AROUND ON 1 AND 2 AND I WLD WEAR THE SHOES OFF OF 4 WITH NUMBER 2 AND THE HEELS OFF OF 2 WITH THE DRESS ON NUMBER 4 AND I DNT THINK I LIKE THE LADY ON NUMBER 3 BUT I WLD ROCK IT PLAIN.....DID YALL ASK ME ALL OF THAT OH WELL I TLD YALL ANYWAY!!!!

Nicole, Inc. said...

Very cute looks. I really liked those earrings on the last look, so I went on the website to see where I could get them. Umm, yea, you can go to Barney's and get them for the bargin price of $1,000. I was like dang. Maybe I'll just go to forever 21 and see if they got 'em. Oh to be young black and broke. LOL.