Friday, March 13, 2009

Suite Reservations: BOW WOW at LUSH

So lately I've been spending my Friday Nights at LUSH and I must say, I'm loving it. There are so many different level and hideaway spots in the place that some nights I get lost. Mocha Latte and Slim have been doing so much lately that I'm going to have to ask them to help Obama with his economic plans because I swear Monopoly Promotions and LooseCannon hasn't seen a drop in business. In fact they got the nerve to bring a different celebrity to STL every weekend. I can't do anything but respect and of course support that! Make sure you check out BOW WOW who will be celebrating his 22nd Born Day tonight at Lush. 22? That means he is full and grown and will have all of STL finest groupies in full effect.

3 Comments:

ICEE said...

I MUST SAY I DO LIKE LUSH........HOWEVER NOT SURE IF I WLD GO SEE BOW WOW!!!!!

Nicole, Inc. said...

ICEE, I have to co-sign with you, but only if I get to be in the room upstairs. LOL. Umm, not sure about going to see Bow Wow though.

Jami B. said...

ICEE and Nicole, Inc

That's cause you 2 chicks are old but Bow Wow IS 22 so come get your cougar on and join me at LUSH tonight.