Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who's Next???

..:: PACE IS NO LONGER A RAM::..
We've been talking about the rumors on how Holt reportedly wanted out of his contract but all along the Rams Front Office had something else in mind. They have released Orlando Pace, who has been with the rams since 1997. First they get rid of Issac Bruce and now they kick the seven time Pro Bowler and outstanding offensive lineman go. WHY? O.K. I know that the Rams have been playing worse than Soldan High School these days but PACE? Really? According to Billy Devaney, the Rams GM "he has been a true professional and will always go down as one of the finest Rams of all time." With that said why did you release him, oh that's right they need that extra $6million they now have to rebuild the team.

NOTE TO THE RAM: I know a way you could get a whole lot more money and this move would be worth it and won't piss off the entire town. RELEASE MARC "I'm not ready to play in the NFL" Bulger

***more on how I feel about the Rams***

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sounds like you guys are pissed. lol

Anonymous said...

Bout Time!

Pace is the homeboy, don't get me wrong. but that dude would get hurt the first play of the first game and be out the whole season...

...and wanna be all at exo and the loft collecting money.

c'mon.

Power Couple said...

I'm thinking all the rams players better stay they azz out the clubs. How do you party when you can't play...LOL

Jami B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami B. said...

OK I can't deny that Pace wasn't the best but I really think they didn't do it at the right time. I'm thinking they could have at least traded him and got something better out of the deal like a draft pick.

And to be honest whoever they release before Marc Bulger is going to upset me because I just don't have any faith in Bulger, and I'm NOT sorry for feeling this way

QUEEN B said...

So you upset that Orlando Pace is leaving? He is not that hot and he always getting hurt with his old azz

Tracy B said...

It's about time. Now put that money to good use!

ICEE said...

I DNT THINK HIM LEAVING WILL MATTER AT ALL!!!!!!