Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Voting Experience

I love St. Louis City I really do, but the next time I go vote I would really like to have a normal experience. I've seen some crazy things over the years but today just really pissed me off.  As I go in to check in at the dusty little table I see one poll worker hunched all over eating his deli meat that he brought from home and eating straight out of a Walgreen's plastic bag. There were 6 people at those tables and I was the only voter in the building, the least he could have done is take a break outside or in another room. I'm sorry but I really just needed to share this foolishness with somebody and everybody that would listen. Some damn lunch meat out a plastic bag? Really? You need to be fired and sent to etiquette school immediately for pissing me the hell off while I'm trying to be a good citizen and cast my vote.


3 Comments:

stlnubianqueen said...

HE WAS HUNGRY!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

time to move out of the hood

Anonymous said...

Shenanigans!
KEV