Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WTF WEDNESDAYS???!!!!!!!!!????

I'm so sick of this dude but he just keeps on surprising me. Week after week him and his foolishness that he calls fashion. He is serving you guys some serious fierceness with that hand on his hip. Now granted if this dress was on a chick it may be that deal (ok no it won't)but please dude, you killing me. Are those little chocolate nipples I see. LMAO!!! And then the wax figure behind him, I'm so jealous of his hair. This ish right here, this ish right here is exactly why I have a love/hate relationship with the Internet.

12 Comments:

ICEE said...

TAKE HIS PUNK A$$ DNW NOW HE HAS CROSSD THE GD LINE AND THAT DRESS WLD NOT BE THAT DEAL ON NO GD BODY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

quit playing like this

Anonymous said...

Hey Suite I finally Made it on here. but i did not expect this WTH is this and Y is he in the witness protection program! somebody help him and put this genie back in the Damn Bottle and throw it the nearesrt body of water!!!!!! LMAO

Anonymous said...

thats my comment Suite - Roxanna

Anonymous said...

Hello suitestl i just want to know if this is legal, that's all

nelly fan said...

Ya'll better stop being so mean people there is nothing wrong with that outfit. I'm on the internet searching for that jumpsuit so I can rock it to church on Easter.

Anonymous said...

Where do you find this messs boo?
KEV

Nicole, Inc. said...

I will not stand for this f#$kery anymore! Wait a minute...that bag he/she is rocking is kinda cute.

QUEEN B said...

*throws up on keyboard*

vanitaapplebum said...

An extra tangy, taste the rainbow of skittles hot mess. But dude keeps with a tight shoe game. This the second cold pair I have seen on him. LOL!

My Natural Reality said...

woooowwwwww

really

*SMH*

...that is all...

*Dominek* said...

Tell me this is not in St Louis!!!