Tuesday, April 7, 2009

UNITY in STL

St. Louis has been known by many as a city that is full of Hate. When we started this site we wanted to prove that not all things in STL are negative. The City Forum did an outstanding job with the Love Forum in February and they are back this month with Game Night and The UNITY Forum. Join us as we discuss the social issues in St. Louis that for years may have been the cause of all the "hating". Or is our city really as bad as what others think? When we say Game Night we mean GAMES. If you think you got game then you have another thing coming...cause I (Jami B.) am the Master at Taboo and Connect Four. I can't be beat and won't be beat, take my word on that. If you want to be on my Taboo team please know what you are doing because if you don't know how to play I will blast you! Hope to see you all on Saturday, April 18th at Nubia Cafe.

11 Comments:

Nicole, Inc. said...

I just want to let all the readers know that if you want to get on a Taboo team with Jami and I you are guaranteed to win. Oh and I would warn you NOT to play connect four with Jami B cuz she cheats! Trust me, I've been playing it with her for 20 some years. LOL.

Anonymous said...

GAMES??? hell nawl

Jami B. said...

Nicole, Inc.Sorry but there is now way you would ever beat me in connect four and no I don't cheat...don't listen to her. Also anybody on our Taboo team better be serious because it's no game to us...lol

Anonymous - Yes Games. That's why it's called Game Night. It's o.k. to have fun with Games as an adult.

ICEE said...

ANONYMOUS DNT PLAY WITH JAMI ABT HER CONNECT 4.....LOL

Anonymous said...

ain't nobody scared of Jamie with her stuck up a$$

Jami B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami B. said...

Anonymous This post is about UNITY and you leave a comment like that. OK I see we are going to have a very long convo at this Forum if this is the type of feedback we get.

Thanks for reading our site and please come again!

FYI - for anyone else that has anything negative to say about me please learn to spell my name correctly. It's Jami...no e.

ICEE said...

DID SHE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't played connect four since I was four. Great Idea. We plan on coming by to support and look forward to the forum to see how others feel about us all coming together

suiteSTL said...

You know Anonymous April 7 at 4:35, u never come and ish on someone's porch, please don't make the Westside come out. done pissed me off. Cryss

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this