Monday, April 27, 2009

super SOUTH jam

SUPER JAM is bringing the south to the midwest with Baton Rouge native Lil Boosie and Pleasure P and Plies who both come are from Florida. As much as I love me some Ann Taylor and dinner at Ruth's Chris my heart will forever remain at Fairgrounds Park when it comes to the music that moves my little northside soul. So when Boogie D announced the new artist that were added the Super Jam 2 line-up, I can't front and act like I didn't get a little excited about Pleasure (Mr. Boyfriend #2) P, Lil Boosie (Webbie's BFF who loves to Zoom), and Plies(Mr. Bust It Baby). With Young Jeezy, Keri Hilson and Soulja Boy already driving folks to get those pre-sale tickets, I'm sure this recent announcement, will have the tickets flying fast when they go on sale Saturday. Verizon Amphitheatre needs to be ready on June 13th for Super Jam II.

SIDE NOTE: Hey Ma'at (yeah we linked you cause the people need to know who you are) if you think you are going to copy this post like you did my last Super Jam post (we noticed you used the same jpeg file that we put together and wording) be ready for our readers to rip you a new one cause you are OUT(town) and the people are all aware of who you are. Now if you would like for me to remove the link, a simple apology and maybe give credit on all the post in which you stole from us and other STL writers or a note on your website letting your readers know that you DON'T write all of you own blog post will be what we need. Thank You and as always please come again, but don't take a damn thing with you when you leave.
UPDATE: We removed the words "blogger thief" since he did apologize but we still keeping an eye out!

16 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger Beef?

Mr. X

suiteSTL said...

There is no beef, we just stated the facts and shared them with our readers. As you will see from our blog roll on the left, we support other bloggers.

Tracy B said...

When is there going to be a concert for the grown and sexy? Some Jill Scott, Michele Chrisette, Jamie Foxx and Musiq.

I am sure there will be huge turn out for something like that as well.

Think out it.

suiteSTL said...

tracey b - Chrisette Michele (I can tell you are a big fan the way you got her name all backwards...lol) and Musiq will be here on May 31st at the FOX along with Anthony Hamilton. Tickets go on sale on Friday

Tracy B said...

Thx!!! I think I was just a little eager to find out some information. Thx again. i knew you guys would have the information. I really like this site because you guys are truly in the know!!:)

Anonymous said...

Re: the blogger thief..no u didn't suitestl!
KEV

Shai said...

Hey.... Moving a little bit more ahead.... John Legend and India arie will be here on June 30th....

BTW... Summer Jam is sure to be ridiculous... Before and After. Not to mention during. LOL

maatspear said...

First let me say that I do give credit to where I get my info from as well as my pictures. My readers are fully aware that I dont write all the info on STL TIDBITZ. It's a compilation.

Second, the info that is out in the websphere, blogs, etc are all shared. I never said I was perfect, nor deny that I copy and paste info. Indeed I have. But I try to use the words "reportedly" and "reports" I try and use in specific wording from stories I do compile. Sometimes I forget in rushing to meet my own deadline. In my 15 years of journalism experience, I understand the importance of crediting as I would want it done with me.

Third, if I caused that much harm, I sincerely apologize to you and the the staff (I dont know if is Jamie B or Kyrss who typed the Editors note.)

Again, info is out there its all in how it is interpreted and reported. I have no shame in how I compile my blog and to be quite honest, linking my blog has sent many to my blog to read it which i am sure was not your intent.


So, let me say again, it is not my inent to be a "theif" as you say but to compile info in the four years of doing OUTTOWN.

This issue will definitely be addressed on OUTTOWN for it has made newz.

Unknown said...

wow...blogging is like a gang? i know promoters be stealing from me but i didnt know bloggers had to have their own original info? dannnnng! well let me shut my mouth!!

Unknown said...

Also to whoever that was that said Super Jam willbe ridiculous, i hope that was in a good way....like Ridiculously fun...Cause baaaaaabbbby...super Jam was sooo fun last year I am sure it willbe even better last year...Who couldnt have fun with food,drinks a warm summmer day outside and some poppn music...you must admit that lil Soldja boy does have some catchy song...Jezzy and Keri Hilson are off the chain...and Piles just nasty...but errybody willbe partying...Whoever dont like them well stay at home!!
Thanks Hot 104.1 for doing it big again, like always!!

Anonymous said...

Blogging isn't a gang at all but is the work of someone so I think these ladies just want to make sure they aren't being jacked for for their hard work just like you wouldn't want somebody doing your promotions. I'm sure you understand that right!

Power Couple said...

glad he responded because I was ready to go off on him too. Your website can't be copied because what you all do is so different and so much better.

yomanwantme said...

he know his azz was wrong why else would he give that long azz bullshyt explanation

CryssRenee said...

I dont hold any ill feelings, I know this is a dog eat dog world even out here in blog land, but I will say this, you do get pissed when you know that you put a lot of effort into putting something together and someone takes it and not give you credit. I haven't been to his page often so I don't really know what his set up is like over there. It was our readers who first noticed and they contacted us. But as a true man and gentleman he apologized and I respect that!!!!!!! Good luck to him in the future and good luck to us in the future. It's enough room out here for us all to eat.

Anonymous said...

Wow...

QUEEN B said...

his blog is a mess and you know we got ya'll back so don't worry about his funny looking self and that silly blog he got that doesn't deny they copy and past lol