Thursday, April 30, 2009

What are you doing TONIGHT?

Not sure when the secret meeting went down but apparently local promoters have decided to make Thursday's the hottest night in St. Louis. No more waiting until Friday and Saturday nights the party starts tonight and you've got 3 dynamic events to choose from.

No Dress Code, the cost is just $5 and Needles is the DJ. I'm not really sure what else you need to know other than Nubia Cafe is going to pack tonight with those that love them some Old Schol Hip Hope, DanceHall, Nu Soul and all other classics the legendary DJ Needles plays. If the stanky leg is your cup of tea then I'm thinking this won't be the place for you.


Lure and all it's white interior was nice last week when we stopped through after the Jennifer Hudson concert. The crowd was mixed, positive and and plenty of eye candy for the men and ladies. It has a vibe of no other event that I've been to in St. Louis within the last 5 years. I'm thinking we better keep our eye out on Phil and the folks from Liquid Assets cause they are sneaking on the scene and making folks turn heads and take notice.


Everybody may be doing but those men of FreeTime can take the proper credit for starting the trend of making other folks step they game up on Thursday Nights. Groove Theory is at EXO and the crowd that hangs out there just may be favorite. Well I don't know if it's the crowd or the dishes that come out of the kitchen that keep me excited. Whatever the reason I'm there when I can and tonight might just be one of those days. Since Mexico is off the list of vacations spots and you still love you some Tequila get to EXO tonight cause I hear that 1800 Tequila White will be all over the bars.

3 Comments:

Miss Mapp said...

Hi girls, think I'm on for a virtual night out. Wrong continent, but COUNT ME IN. Did somebody say Tequila?....make way..
Cool site.
MM

Anonymous said...

lure for me

Anonymous said...

Groove Theory keeps it consistently hot. Thursday events come and go but Groove Theory has stayed true