Thursday, April 9, 2009

STL is going GREEN

The city will go GREEN this weekend as St. Lunatics member Kyjuan celebrates his Birthday. The theme may be the same as in years past but this year it goes down 3 nights in a row for the birthday boy. I'm looking forward to these events cause I've had these lime green leather tights that I have been dying to wear. Well maybe I will save those for another time but you better believe suiteSTL will be in the house and snapping pics of all the green.ATTENTION FEMALES GROUPIES: The parties are FREE so you don't have to turn any tricks for the security guards to get in. Save up that energy for the Derrty Ent vs Loosecannon Ent Celebrity Basketball game on May 8th. Wait, that's for chairty so please don't go asking them for tickets to the game, you get your tickets now.


ATTENTION MALE GROUPIES: Leave your demo CD at home and let that man celebrate his birthday in peace without you trying to get signed to a label all in the party. And fellows you get in free all night so all you need is money for your drinks and you too can feel like a baller even if you are on a budget.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

green is the only way to go but damn that's a bright ass green he wearing.

stlnubianqueen said...

I love Lush no one on the corner got swagga like Lush!!!!!!!!!

nelly fan said...

I'm there and my future baby daddy better be there with his sexy self

got my green on lock

Nicole, Inc. said...

LOL @ the notes to the femal and male groupies.

QUEEN B said...

can you wear hunter green