Friday, May 1, 2009

Fli Pelican gets SNKY in STL

The folks behind Fli Pelican will be in St. Louis on Saturday to officially introduce their clothing line to St. Louis at an exclusive all inclusive event at SNKY (you know the I Am...Sneaky store). I'm super excited about them coming to town because I've been checking out there blog for a while plus if you know me (Jami B.) nothing warms my little fashion spirit more than a casual tee, sweater or hoodie and they have all of those things and more on their official website. They also have a Fli Pelican blog that they use to showcase new fashions and keep their customers informed on everything they are doing. If you aren't at SNKY on Saturday then please just punch your self in the eye cause they will have the first look at their new AMBER (Kayne West kind of sorta girlfriend with the big booty) ROSE PELICAN shirts.

3 Comments:

nellyfan said...

can't front that shirt is kind of hawt

Anonymous said...

as much as i hate that white girl with the big booty that shirt got my attention and its hot. I predict it will be rocked all over stl this summer

ICEE said...

DO THEY SELL KIDS STUFF LIKE THE ONE ON DELMAR??