Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gucci Mane & Melyssa Ford in STL

No Matter what side of the river you like to party on Wednesday you have something to do. Melyssa Ford will be hanging out at The Loft (is it still called the Jazz Loft...anyway) for the annual Black & White party. I know folks like to be different and try to rock some color but remember if you rocking black and white you get in FREE. I will be there in my all white trying to get all the wear I can out of it before Labor Day hits and the fashion police try to ticket me. If you can't make it to the Loft to see the now infamous video model you can also check her out at Shop N Save where I here she will be doing a promotion before the club. I wonder what it is she will be helping sell


This man made me smile when he showed up on twitter last week. Gucci Mane has a following that I swear is borderline cult like. He recently had some strange beef with Young Jeezy but please don't ask me to explain cause I don't know what it was nor do I really care. All I know is after doing his time Gucci Mane is out and hitting the pavement hard and will be at Blackmon's Plaza on Wednesday night presented by Big Future Entertainment, or shall we say early Thursday morning cause you know how they party on the east side. Hosted by Big "Mr. eyebrows look the best" Terrance and DJ Tab will be spinning.

0 Comments: