Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lafayette Graduate is an All-Star

RYAN HOWARD ALL STAR BASH AT LUMEN
I love twitter. Without it I might have been left out of the loop on the Ryan Howard All-Star Bash. His people were great on making sure that we were in this exclusive event with Red Carpet access. Shouts out to my entertainment mental bff Kenya Vaughn from the St. Louis American for catching me up on what I missed. While I was back at the stadium breaking my new shoes I apparently missed the sexy Derek Jeter.

Once inside I got a glimpse of Ryan Howard thanking the crowd and introducing legendary DMC (of Run DMC) to the packed mixed crowd. There was some of everybody and they cousin up in Lumen. Charlie was doing his thang and good thing too because he had a house fool of folks to please.

After there I headed towards LURE but the traffic jams caused me to make a u-turn on Washington and head home. I don't know what if anything was going on at Sugar but it seemed empty and if anybody knows that guy that was outside with Rob Kirk that yelled some obscene remarks about 1am please let me know so that I can put some holy oil on his forehead right after I slap him.

0 Comments: