Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This makes me sleepy

I know we late in posting the pics from Nelly's Pajamma Birthday Party but after reviewing the pics I just couldn't decide what to hit you with first. So to our faithful readers here you go....

Excuse me ma'am but I think your nipple is showing


One of these girls is not like the other


Shouldn't I be the one with the scared look on my face?


Slap whoever said they were your friend


Is this a mother and daughter team


Girl we see you doing the most...but its not working



Nope can't comment won't comment


I'm still wondering just how can I get my eyebrows to be this fab.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

so that Terrence dude is swinging at balls? i knew it when we use to be at Society

stlnubianqueen said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it would be a smut jam

Anonymous said...

ROLL BOUNCE,
WOW! SO ITS THAT EASY TO MAKE PEOPLE COME OUT OF THE HOUSE SHOWING IT ALL. LOL

The FĂȘte Society said...

your commentary is the best....says it ALL.

Don said...

Too funny @ one of the girls being not like the other. Reminds me of the old Ice Cube The Mack song where the sampled voice intro says, "One of these mofo's are different." LOL.

She does have some nice looking nipples though. Always look for the positive within every negative situation. email: minusthebarsblog@yahoo.com, so I can check out the wedding photos.

Thanks.

ICEE said...

LMAO!!! THAT BOY EYESBROWS ARE ON POINT!!!!